The Dolphin™ 70e Black, Honeywell’s latest enterprise hybrid device, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged hand-held. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e Black elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Along with the aesthetic details, the Dolphin 70e Black was also built to deliver years of reliable operation. Incorporating Corning® Gorilla® Glass, the device’s touch screen is exceptionally resistant to damage. Select models are IP67-rated and hence provide superior protection against water and dust. In addition, the Dolphin 70e can be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -20° C (-4°F) minimizing downtime associated with conditions.
Businesses can also capitalize on the flexible platform supplied by the Dolphin 70e Black which can be customized according to use case with Microsoft Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Google® Android™ operating systems. If the Windows operating system is initially purchased, it can easily be transferred to the Android system later on. The crystal clear 4.3˝ display can be seen in virtually any lighting condition, including outdoors, and is equipped with the same capacitive touch screen technology used in advanced smartphones, enabling the use of two-finger gestures for device operation. Further, the offering’s integrated imager provides bar code scanning performance superior to that of the camera scanning applications that are currently available in the market. Compatible with Honeywell’s turnkey remote management solution, Remote MasterMind™, the Dolphin 70e Black can be tracked and managed in real time from any location, reducing the total cost of ownership incurred with mobile deployments.
Impeccably positioned where emotional elements and rational demands meet, the Dolphin 70e Black effortlessly enables enterprises to stay on trend without sacrificing performance.
- Standard Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 18 mm (5.3˝ x 2.9˝ x 0.7˝)
- Extended Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 23.9 mm (5.3˝ x 2.9˝ x 0.9˝)
- Standard Battery: 204 g (7.2 oz);
- Extended Battery: 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Operating Temperature -20° to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature -25° to 70°C (-13° to 158°F)
- Humidity Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Tumble Exceeds 1,000 (0.5m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (standard battery)
- Exceeds 300 (0.5m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (extended battery)
- ESD ± 15KV Air and ± 8KV Contact
- Environmental Sealing Options available that are independently certified to meet IP54 or IP67 standards for moisture and particle intrusion.
- Processor 1GHZ single core TI OMAP
- Operating System Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 Google® Android™ version 4.0 with Honeywell security and manageability
- features. If the Windows operating system is initially purchased, it can easily be transferred to the Android system later on.
- Memory 512MB RAM X 1GB FLASH
- Display 4.3˝ WVGA (480 x 800), super bright, sunlight viewable
- Touch Panel 2 finger capacitive touch, optically bonded for extra durability and better sunlight viewability
- Keypad Dedicated scan key, 4 programmable keys, volume up and down keys, side scan key, Honeywell Virtual Keypad and Keypad Creator
- Audio Speaker, dual array digital microphones with echo and noise cancellation
- I/O Ports Micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone/mic combo jack
- Camera 5.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
- Sensors Accelerometer, vibration, ambient light and proximity
- Storage Expansion User accessible microSD slot (SDHC compatible). Please check with your Honeywell representative for available qualified card options
- Battery Standard: Li-ion 3.7 V, 1670 mAh; Extended: Li-ion 3.7 V, 3340 mAh
- Hours of Operation Talk time over 3G network with standard battery: 6 hours
- Talk time over 3G network with extended battery: 12 hours
- Decode Capabilities Dedicated imager capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
- Development Environment Honeywell SDK for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Honeywell SDK for Google® Android™ version 4.0
- HSM Application Software Honeywell Powertools® and Demos, Remote MasterMind™ for Mobility remote device management
- Warranty 1 year factory warranty
- Option 1: GSM (Voice and Data): 3.9G–UMTS/HSPA+ (900/2100 MHz), GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). Assisted GPS included.
- Option 2: Software definable (Voice and Data): 3.9G – HSPA+/UMTS (850/1900/2100MHz), GSM/GPRS/ EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz) and EVDO Rev A - 1xRTT/EVDO (800/1900 MHz). Assisted GPS included.
- WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; Wi-FiTM certified
- WLAN Security Windows: WEP, 802.1x, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, WPA v2.0, PEAP, CCXv4, CCMP (AES)
- Android: WEP, 802.1x, TKIP, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK,WPA v2.0, CCMP (AES)
- WPAN 2.4 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive “frequency hopping” Bluetooth® v2.1; Support for Enhanced Data Rate 2.0 Mbps &
- 3.0 Mbps Rates Class II (10m)
- NFC Integrated NFC reader with embedded secure element