The Dolphin 75e hand held computer is a versatile multimodal device that allows users the freedom to use a variety of input and output modes to deliver significant operational gains and flexibility for the enterprise. Featuring a sleek, pocketable design and yet durable enough for tough work environments, the Dolphin 75e device is efficient, easy to adopt and offers enterprises a lower total cost of ownership than traditional single-purpose devices.
When hands are occupied serving customers or replenishing store shelves, users of single-purpose devices have reduced ability to access or capture information - minimizing the timesaving benefits and productivity gains for enterprises. With the Dolphin 75e device, mobile professionals can use complex, data-intensive applications with multiple input modes; including speech, stylus, touch, and keypad gestures; to get more work done with fewer errors in less time. The 75e empowers workers to capture different kinds of information than traditional single-purpose devices, such as 1D and 2D barcode scans, voice notes, digital signatures, and annotations on images, generating richer, more robust information in less time to improve inventory management, close more sales, and enhance customer service.
Equipped with state-of-the art battery technology, the 75e powers through a full shift and beyond without interruption to replace or recharge the battery to get the job done. The sleek, pocketable design and easy-to-use interface lends itself to personal device usage and encourages fast and easy adoption with minimal training resources. Designed for a superior user experience, the 75e offers a vivid, 4.3” Corning® Gorilla® Glass multi-touch screen that is viewable even in sunlight and a durable IP67-rated design, so the device keeps working even if it is dropped or completely immersed in water, making it ideal for use in the retail backroom, busy shopping areas, or in hectic line-busting environments.
The Dolphin™ 75e offers unparalleled versatility and future-proofing capability. With the choice of Microsoft® Windows® and Google® Android™ operating system configurations, enterprises can take advantage of the flexible support and migration platform that can be customized according to use case and that integrates with existing and future IT infrastructures.
- Standard Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 18 mm (5.3” x 2.9” x 0.7”)
- Extended Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 23.9 mm (5.3” x 2.9” x 0.9”)
- Standard Battery: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Extended Battery: 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25° to 70°C (-13° to 158°F)
- Humidity: Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Drop: Withstands multiple 4’ (1.2m) drops to concrete, all axis
- Exceeds 1,000 (0.5m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (standard battery)
- Exceeds 300 (0.5m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (extended battery)
- ESD: ± 15KV Air and ± 8KV Contact
- Environmental Sealing: Independently certified to meet IP67 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
- Processor: 2.26GHz quad core Qualcomm
- Operating System
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Memory: 2GB RAM X 16GB FLASH
- Display: 4.3” WVGA (480 x 800), super bright, sunlight viewable
- Touch Panel: Multi-touch projected capacitive touch, optically bonded for extra durability and better sunlight viewability, works with gloves and when wet
- Keypad: Dedicated scan key, 4 programmable keys, volume up and down keys, side scan key, Honeywell Virtual Keypad creator (Android only)
- Audio: Speaker, digital microphone with echo and noise cancellation. Focus on VoIP quality.
- I/O Ports: Micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone/mic combo jack
- Camera: 8.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash with advanced software features for better image quality.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light, proximity, gyroscope, compass
- Storage Expansion: User accessible microSD slot (SDHC compatible). Please check with your Honeywell representative for available qualified card options
- Battery: Standard: Li-ion 3.7 V, 1670 mAh; Extended: Li-ion 3.7 V, 3340 mAh
- Hours of Operation
- Testing underway: 6+ hours
- Testing underway extended battery: 12+ hours
- Decode Capabilities: Dedicated imager capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
- Development Environment: Honeywell SDKs for Android and Windows
- HSM Application Software: Honeywell Powertools and Demos, Remote MasterMind™ computer software
- Warranty: 1 year factory warranty
- WWAN: No WWAN configuration
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- WLAN Security: WE8H: OPEN, WEP, WPA2-PSK/Enterprise, PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, Android: OPEN, WEP, WPA2-PSK/Enterprise, PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and CCKMBluetooth™: 2.4 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive “frequency hopping” Bluetooth v4.0; Class 2, 10m (33’) line of sight
- Integrated NFC reader
- Embedded Secure Element (Android)